333 N. Butler Road Pauls Valley, OK 73075Dealer Information
|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive|
|Engine:||EcoTec3 5.3L V8 Flex Fuel|
|Ext Color:||Deep Ruby Metallic|
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive EcoTec3 5.3L V8 Flex Fuel Deep Ruby Metallic
Oil Changes for Life at no cost to you! **One Owner**, **Free Oil Changes**, **Local Trade**, **Non-Smoker**, **Navigation**, **Four Wheel Drive**, **KEYLESS ENTRY**, **LEATHER**, **HEATED LEATHER**, **LOCAL TRADE**, **REAR BACKUP CAMERA**, **REAR BACKUP SENSORS**, **REMOTE START**, **RUNNING BOARDS**, **SIRIUS/XM SATELLITE RADIO**, **TOW PACKAGE**, **USB**, Leather Wrapped Heated Steering Wheel, LTZ Plus Package, Power Adjustable Pedals.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Odometer is 29147 miles below market average!
* NACTOY North American Truck of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
OKLAHOMA"S #1 SELLING F-SERIES DEALER FOR 6YRS RUNNING, COME EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE.
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* On the outside, the 2014 Silverado looks like the truck you have come to know and trust. In reality, it is all-new from the ground up and more than ready to take on your toughest jobs to show what it can do. The body has undergone a modern makeover making it more chiseled and sleek at the same time. The most dramatic part is the huge stacked double grille in front, complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, all outlined in chrome. The bumper has been contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its new sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it's what's under the hood that counts, the Silverado has new impressive engines for 2014. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V-6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8, which is also an option for the other trims. Major improvements have been made inside as well. It is much quieter and roomier than before, and has high quality materials. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Plus, the seats have been redesigned to keep you more comfortable throughout the day. Chevy's MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an 8-inch color touchscreen. In terms of safety all models come with 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors, StabiliTrak with Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist. Plus on models LTZ and Higher you can get the added visibility with a Rear View Camera. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.