333 N. Butler Road Pauls Valley, OK 73075Dealer Information
|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift|
|Engine:||3.5L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC|
|Ext Color:||Sterling Gray Metallic|
|Int Color:||Charcoal Black|
2014 Ford Explorer Limited FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift 3.5L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC Sterling Gray Metallic
Oil Changes for Life at no cost to you! **One Owner**, **Free Oil Changes**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, **Local Trade**, **Non-Smoker**, **REAR BACKUP CAMERA**, **REAR BACKUP SENSORS**, **SIRIUS/XM SATELLITE RADIO**, **USB**, **NEW ARRIVAL. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION**, **BUCKET SEATS**, 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels, Active Park Assist, BLIS Blind Spot Information System, BLIS Plus Inflatable Rear-Seatbelt Package, Equipment Group 302A, Heated Steering Wheel, HID Headlamps w/Auto High Beams, Inflatable Rear Seatbelts, Lane Departure Warning & Lane Keep Assist, Luxury Seating Package, Power Liftgate, Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel, PowerFold 3rd Row Seat, Rain Sensing Wipers, Voice-Activated Navigation System.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
* 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
OKLAHOMA"S #1 SELLING F-SERIES DEALER FOR 6YRS RUNNING, COME EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE.
* Upscale cabin; abundant high-tech features; comfortable ride; top crash test scores; fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder engine; strong turbocharged V6. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Explorer is your family's very own 7-person adventure machine. Explorer inspires with best-in-class hwy fuel economy even the hybrid competition can't beat: 28 mpg with the 2.0L EcoBoost engine. For the performance-driven, the 3.5L EcoBoost V6, standard on the new Explorer Sport, produces best-in-class V6 power and torque. Maximize your traction with the turn of a dial. Stay connected to your calls, music and more with both hands on the wheel with Ford SYNC. Increase your confidence with our driver-assist advancements. Go further in a 2014 Explorer. Explorer's highly capable Terrain Management System is paired with Intelligent 4WD to give you seamless shift-on-the-fly confidence. When encountering challenging conditions, just turn the dial to match the scene outside. When traffic is detected in your blind spots, BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with cross traffic alert is designed to alert you with a light in your sideview mirror. In addition, the Adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support is designed to help you maintain a preset gap from the vehicle in front of you. Travel in style and luxury with leather-trimmed seating, standard inside Explorer Limited. New this year, second-row heated seats are made available on the Limited, and automatic headlamps have been made standard joining together with other features such as heated steering wheel and 10-way power, heated and cooled front seats to take your comfort to extremes. Standard seating for 7 features environmentally friendly, supportive, soy-based foam in the seat cushions and seatbacks to help conserve limited resources and reduce CO2 emissions. A dual-panel moonroof fills the cabin with light. This graceful space - crafted to world-class standards for fit and finish - is sure to please wherever your journey takes you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.