333 N. Butler Road Pauls Valley, OK 73075Dealer Information
|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic Electronic|
|Engine:||5.0L V8 FFV|
|Ext Color:||Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat|
|Int Color:||Steel Gray|
2014 Ford F-150 XLT RWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic 5.0L V8 FFV Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
Oil Changes for Life at no cost to you! **One Owner**, **Free Oil Changes**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, **Non-Smoker**, **TOW PACKAGE**, **USB**, **NEW ARRIVAL. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION**, **BUCKET SEATS**, 4.2" LCD Productivity Screen in Instrument Cluster, 5" Chrome Running Boards, 6-Way Power Driver Seat, Auxiliary Transmission Oil Cooler, Chrome Door Handles w/Black Bezels, Chrome Exhaust Tip, GVWR: 7,100 lbs Payload Package, Heated Power Side Mirrors, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Power Adjustable Pedals, Power-Sliding Rear Window w/Defrost & Privacy Tint, Reverse Sensing System, SelectShift Transmission, Self-Dimming Rear-View Mirror, SYNC MyFord, Trailer Tow Package, Upgraded Radiator, XLT Chrome Package, XLT Convenience Package, XLT Plus Package.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
OKLAHOMA"S #1 SELLING F-SERIES DEALER FOR 6YRS RUNNING, COME EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE.
* Compelling engine lineup, particularly the turbocharged V6; largest selection of variations in this class; numerous convenience features. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Ford F-150, with its 4 high-tech engines, including the revolutionary EcoBoost, has the toughest, most powerful, and fuel efficient truck lineup in the class. The Ford F-150 hauls and tows the most in its class, towing up to 11,300 lbs and hauling up to 3,120 lbs. It also generates the most available power - up to 411 hp - while achieving up to 23 mpg hwy. 9 distinctive models including the all new LIMITED. 3 cab configurations. 3 box lengths. Whatever you need a truck to do best, the F-150 lineup delivers. With 2014 F-150 features like the new standard hill start assist, which keep you from rolling back on a grade, it's no wonder the F-Series has been America's best-selling truck for 34 years. The 2014 F-150 comes with both power and luxury. The SuperCrew model impresses with an interior experience like no other. We're talking room to spare, lots of creature comforts, superb cargo space and utmost flexibility. The seating is thoughtfully contoured to provide comfortable support in all the right places, including its angled rear seat backs, which create a relaxed, natural seating position. F-150 XLT offers you a wide range of configurations. Inside, premium cloth seats welcome you, along with a substantial list of power and convenience features. Each of the 9 Ford F-150 models offers a diverse set of interior and exterior features, but all of them are still Built Ford Tough. In addition to the amazing combination of power, efficiency, and luxury, the F-150 gives you even more options. F-150 can be equipped with everything from manually telescoping and folding sideview mirrors with a large viewing area and convex lens that are perfect for towing, to power-adjustable interior features that help customize your driving position. You can even expand your cargo capabilities with our rugged stowable bed extender. And you've got plenty of style options too. Build the F-150 you want, just the way you want it. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.