333 N. Butler Road Pauls Valley, OK 73075Dealer Information
|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic Electronic|
|Engine:||5.0L V8 FFV|
|Ext Color:||Blue Jeans Metallic|
|Int Color:||Medium Earth Gray|
2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic 5.0L V8 FFV Blue Jeans Metallic
Oil Changes for Life at no cost to you! **One Owner**, **Free Oil Changes**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, **Local Trade**, **Non-Smoker**, **Four Wheel Drive**, **TOW PACKAGE**, **USB**, **NEW ARRIVAL. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION**, 4.2" Productivity Screen in Instrument Cluster, 8-Way Power Driver's Seat, Auto-Dimming Rear-View Mirror, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver, Equipment Group 301A Mid, Fixed Backlight w/Privacy Glass, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Power Driver/Manual Passenger Lumbar, Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors, Power-Adjustable Pedals, Radio: Single-CD w/SiriusXM Satellite, Rear Under-Seat Storage, Rear View Camera w/Dynamic Hitch Assist, Rear Window Defroster, SYNC Voice Recognition Communications.
CARFAX One-Owner. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Odometer is 4098 miles below market average!
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * NACTOY North American Truck of the Year * Green Car Journal Green Car Technology Award * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
OKLAHOMA"S #1 SELLING F-SERIES DEALER FOR 6YRS RUNNING, COME EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE.
* Strong power and excellent fuel economy from turbocharged gasoline V6 engines; impressive payload, towing and off-road capabilities; long list of advanced comfort, convenience and safety technologies. Source: Edmunds
* Ford F-150 capability is legendary in the world of hardworking pickups. But think F-150 capability has been outstanding in the past? The all-new 2015 F-150 is remarkably stronger, yet lighter by 700lbs. The body of the new F-150 is high-strength, military grade, aluminum alloy - delivering best-in-class maximum towing and payload. Greater strength with less weight achieves a 3,300-lb. maximum payload rating that is best-in-class. Even the F-150 powered by the new 2.7L EcoBoost V6 can haul up to 2,250 lbs. when properly equipped. The 3.5L Ti-VCT FFV V6 is engineered to handle demanding everyday jobs and has a 5 percent better power-to-weight ratio than the previous 3.7L V6, towing up to 7,600 lbs. The 3.5L V6 puts out 283 horsepower and 255 lb. ft. of torque. The available 3.5L EcoBoost power ratings are quite impressive at 365hp and 420 lb. ft. of torque. The durable 5.0L V8 has a better power-to-weight ratio with 385hp and 387 lb. ft. torque. The 5.0L V8, in fact, delivers a best-in-class 12,200-lb. maximum tow rating. New Ford innovations will keep you working through all conditions; the BoxLink all-new configurable universal pickup box interface system secures a wide variety of available Ford and aftermarket accessories such as ramps, storage bins, dividers and many others including E-Track. LED Box Lights, stowable loading ramps, and remote tailgate release systems are all available options and ways that the F-150 will make your life a little easier. Get comfortable after a hard day in the comfort of your cab, with the available new 8-inch LCD Productivity Screen provides useful information from fuel economy to towing data right in front of you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.