333 N. Butler Road Pauls Valley, OK 73075Dealer Information
|Engine:||3.5L V6 DOHC 24V|
|Ext Color:||Palladium Silver Metallic|
2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 350 4MATIC® 4MATIC® 7-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 DOHC 24V Palladium Silver Metallic
Oil Changes for Life at no cost to you! **One Owner**, **Free Oil Changes**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, **Local Trade**, **Non-Smoker**, **Navigation**, **Sunroof**, **HEATED/COOLED SEATS**, **HEATED MIRRORS**, **KEYLESS ENTRY**, **LEATHER**, **POWER SUNROOF/MOONROOF**, **REAR BACKUP CAMERA**, **REAR BACKUP SENSORS**, **REAR ENTERTAINMENT/DVD SYSTEM**, **RUNNING BOARDS**, **SIRIUS/XM SATELLITE RADIO**, **TOW PACKAGE**, **AWD/4X4/ALL WHEEL DRIVE/4WD**, **USB**, **NEW ARRIVAL. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION**, 3-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Driver Assist Package, Lane Keeping Assist Package, Navigation System.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Odometer is 18506 miles below market average!
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
OKLAHOMA"S #1 SELLING F-SERIES DEALER FOR 6YRS RUNNING, COME EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE.
* Strong and fuel-efficient diesel V6; seriously quick turbocharged V8s; serene ride; rich interior trim; roomy backseat; short braking distances. Source: Edmunds
* Every element of the 2014 M-Class cabin is thoughtfully engineered and elegantly crafted to make you feel at home, and in control, on any road. The standard 19-inch alloy wheels further accent the already stark design of the M-Class. Sleek and purposeful, the roof rails accommodate a variety of available accessory attachments for carrying bikes, surfboards, skis, snowboards and cargo carriers. Bright white LED Daytime Running Lamps help increase the visibility of your vehicle to oncoming traffic by illuminating front lights whenever the car is switched on. On the inside, wood trim adorns the console, dash, steering wheel and doors. The standard 4-spoke multifunction steering wheel is wrapped in supple Premium leather. MB-Tex upholstery offers a rich appearance and supple leather-like feel, even in cold weather. Electrically heated front seats quickly take the chill out of even the coldest day. 60/40 split-folding rear seat backs with flip-forward seat cushions allow for a truly flat cargo floor. The Cockpit Management and Data (COMAND) system features a high-resolution color-LCD display. This is utilized to manage audio, video, and other hands free calling and navigation functions. The M-Class features various engines, available at different packages, to suit your needs. The 7-speed automatic has been made even smoother, more responsive and more efficient. Paddle shifters allow you to manually upshift and downshift with just a flick of your fingers. Powerful 4-wheel disc brakes grant you the all of the stopping power that you need. Mercedes-Benz is concerned with keeping the family safe, and the quality of the safety options present on the M-Class is proof of that. A suite of standard air bags offers advanced protection. A driver's knee air bag supplements the dual-stage front air bags. Enjoy the strong, controlled stopping power of dual-circuit power-assisted 4-wheel disc brakes, backed by an Antilock Braking System (ABS). Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Swift and smooth acceleration; whisper-quiet interior; easy-to-use regenerative braking. Source: Edmunds
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.